Effortless Inventory Management
At Print House, we offer a seamless solution to streamline your inventory management process. Our Warehouse & Fulfillment services are designed to reduce the chaos, enhance efficiency, and keep your business running smoothly.
Case Study: Overwhelmed With Logistics, Company Seeks Help
The mission of academic detailing involves very interactive educational outreach to clinicians in their own offices. Through pamphlets, brochures, and office presentations employees explain the evidence on optimal patient care. This involves acquiring, sending, and creating a lot of printed material.
- Storing and organizing hundreds of different types of literature with minimal office space.
- Frantic reordering of materials after realizing the copies had run out.
- Taking staff away from other responsibilities to assemble, pack, and ship required document shipments.
- Keeping a record of what teams had ordered, shipment tracking.
- Moved thousands of pieces of literature, with hundreds of versions, to our warehouse where it was organized, cataloged and uploaded to a company site for easy online ordering.
- Website updates inventory in real-time and automatically notifies users of low inventory so that reorders can take place with enough time.
- Our dedicated warehouse team took care of all assembly and packing.
- Website automatically keeps a history of every order and tracking numbers which users can check anytime.
Inventory Management Made Simple
Throughout the pandemic as many of our clients shifted to a hybrid work schedule it created a challenge in managing their marketing materials.
We were able to provide a solution by moving these items to our warehouse, creating a online portal, and managing their inventory. This allowed access from any remote location and gave insight as to where product was going to help forecast additional spending.