- On September 30, 2021
Corporate holiday gifts are a common part of doing business. Buying custom gifts for employees, clients, or prospects can show them how much you value the relationship. To ensure that your gifts are received in time for the holidays, you should start planning now.
Even though it may be summer, it’s not too early to start planning your corporate gifts. A lot has changed in the past year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including product and material shortages. We all remember the difficulty surrounding groceries early in the pandemic. While the product and material pipelines have caught up quite a bit, many still lag behind, causing difficulties for many different businesses.
Depending on the types of corporate gifts you want to purchase, material shortages can play a factor in what’s available. Wait until the fall to place an order and you may find yourself unable to guarantee timely arrival of your products.
More reasons to plan your corporate gift buying earlier this year
In addition to continuing pandemic issues, there are many other reasons to purchase your corporate gifts early this year:
- Rising costs – Most businesses took a hit during the pandemic and now need to bump up their prices to make up for losses.
- Low inventory – With many businesses returning to normal, it’s possible that many will want to purchase corporate gifts all at once.
- Shipping delays – Shipping services have struggled throughout the pandemic, and shipping anything during the holidays can more easily lead to delayed arrivals or lost packages.
- Less holiday stress – Wouldn’t it be nice to have one less major task on your plate during the holidays?
How to plan for your corporate gifts now
Corporate gift shopping doesn’t have to be difficult. Here’s the best way to ensure your employees, clients, and prospects get their gifts on time:
- Decide what you want to purchase – There are plenty of options available when it comes to corporate gifts. Consider your options and create your designs now.
- Consider your budget – While it may be difficult to set a budget before Q4, it’s worth doing so and placing an order earlier than most other companies.
- Have a backup plan – Even ordering early, there may be a shortage of products. Be flexible with your product choices and be open to having to make some changes.
- Place your orders – Buy the corporate gifts you want for everyone you want to give to this holiday season. With the orders placed in the late summer or early fall, you have the best chance of getting the gifts you need.
Ordering corporate holiday gifts early this year may be the best decision you make for your business. The last thing you want is to miss out on an enjoyable holiday season after the stress of the past year. Plan your gifts and make your purchases today to ensure that your gifts arrive on time.
Print House offers printing, direct mail, promotional products, managed inventory solutions and embroidery services with engaged efficiency, excellent service and exceptional results to Malden and the greater Boston region.
781-324-4455 | https://www.printhouse.com/